At A.C.E. Academy, we believe that all children can learn and that most children are developmentally hampered by the limits placed on them through others. At A.C.E., our job is to erase those limits and instill within our students the skills necessary to succeed.
An A.C.E. Academy education builds self-confidence and self-motivation—skills that are necessary for life success. Our entrepreneurial emphasis provides a great medium to connect the traditional core subjects to everyday life by providing our students with hands-on activities and projects that build the foundation for:
- Conflict Resolution
- Personal finance
- Goal setting and time management
- Creative thinking skills
- Career Exploration
- Creative Expression
- Marketing and sales
- The value of community
We believe that children who learn to plan for success are better equipped to rise above challenges, peer pressure, and bad choices.
In order to fulfill our mission statement, we at A.C.E. Academy have developed the following goals to guide our instruction and evaluate our effectiveness.
- We want to foster a school culture that maximizes our students’ individual growth and the growth of our community.
- We want all our students to demonstrate proficiency in their core subjects.
- We want our students to find learning at A.C.E. engaging and relevant so that they will complete school with success and continue on the path of lifelong learning.
Character Education Goals:
- We want our students to develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills so that they will be highly equipped to lead in life challenges.
- We want our students to understand the consequences (both good and bad) of their decisions so they can confidently determine their own futures.
- We want our students to understand their decisions effect others and understand the value of community and teamwork.
- We want our students to be financially literate.
- We want our students to build leadership skills and self-confidence.
- We want our students to explore future career paths and understand business operations.
At A.C.E. we understand that all children learn differently, and we are committed to providing instruction that will maximize our students’ potential. More information about the instructional strategies we employ in the classroom is available at the right side of this page.