If you are a prospective or current employee of A.C.E. Academy Charter, this page is for you! Below you’ll find information regarding employee benefits, open job positions, and useful resources for continuing education. As always, if you have additional questions, please give us a call at 704-456-7153.
A.C.E. Academy proudly hires high performing professionals who are passionate about education. If you are interested in applying for employment with us, please find our open positions listed to the right of this page. All interested candidates must complete the online application and upload all supporting documentation. Supporting documentation may also be mailed to 7807 Caldwell Road, Harrisburg, NC 28075 to the attention of Human Resources.
- A.C.E. Academy is an equal opportunity employer. We afford all employees equal opportunity to employment, compensation, benefits, training, and promotion without discrimination based on occupationally irrelevant statuses.
- A.C.E. employment is “at-will” and may be terminated at any time.
- We create intensive, structured support of all teachers through professional development, coaching, and our Beginning Teacher Support Program.
- We expect all teachers to form collaborative relationships that improve teaching skills and classroom management.
- As part of the applicant screening process, applicants are subject to the following checks and clearances: Federal, state and county criminal background checks, sex offender registry clearance, drug screen, educational, licensure, and employment verification.
All full time employees at A.C.E. Academy may be eligible to enroll in the following benefits:
- Medical insurance with prescription coverage
- Dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Optional short-term disability coverage
- Paid time off
- Support in seeking National Teacher Board Certification
Beginning Teacher Support Program
Teachers with less than three years of teaching experience participate in A.C.E. Academy's Beginning Teacher Support Program. This program:
- increases student learning through standardized professional practice,
- improves beginning teacher’s instructional skills,
- provides professional coaching and mentoring, and
- builds teacher confidence through constructive support, positive reinforcement, and feedback.
A.C.E. Academy is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Academy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.